Neah! I am a bad cook.I don't know to cook,I don't have time to cook, so and so forth.....excuses after excuses. Lets turn the table. Take it in a different angle.Here we go..
What makes cooking great
1) Freedom - Iou have the freedom to cook ANY ingredients I can find, even if I don't exactly know what they are. I can create fantastic meals from the items you have on-hand and don't have to run to the grocery store for food that the recipe commands.I make recipes from what I already have.
2) Confidence - I have the confidence to know that my meals will be a winner every single time because I repeat a standard process on a wide variety of foods. I can saute many different ingredients, or I can cook one ingredient in many different ways. Confidence makes you happy.
3) Health - I'm happy because I know I'm improving my health with wholesome foods that I cook myself. I love the farmers market and the nutrient rich fresh foods they have there. I've experienced more energy, more brain power, and better sleep patterns because of good food. I know how to cook fresh foods!
4) Family - Cooking is a social skill. My family is excited when I cook because they know it will be exciting and interesting. I attend more parties because of my cooking skills, and I can talk about food topics because I've been behind the stove and seen what happens when I apply heat. Being around friends and family with a good meal makes me very happy.
5) Money - I save money because I can cook. The meals I make at home would cost me $20 a plate or more at my local restaurant. Plus, I save money on the BEST ingredients by purchasing at the farmers market. I'm happy because I know that cooking at home saves me empty calories, bad ingredients, and lots of money over restaurant and convenience foods.